On the go in the morning, always rushing out the door?
Whip these nutritious and incredibly tasty breakfast muffins up on a Sunday and you’re sorted for breakfast for the whole week.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a muffin tin with muffin cases or silicone cases.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork and then add the remaining wet ingredients and set aside.
3. Sift together the dry ingredients.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well to form a smooth batter. Pour into the muffin cases and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through (when a skewer inserted comes out clean).
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool partly in baking tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
6. They will keep in an airtight container for 4-5 days. Perfect for on the go breakfasts
Be part of the Pureharvest family. Sign up to find out our latest news, wellness tips, and exclusive offers - and receive a copy of our Coco² Chocolate eBook!