Fudgy Coconut Brownie. If you love chocolate and coconut this brownie is for you. The coconut creates unique and wonderful depth of flavour. Dense, fudgy and chocolaty it has everything that a good brownie recipe deserves. It also happens to be gluten free which is a great bonus if that is something that is important to you.
1. Preheat the oven to 165C fan forced and line a baking tray (roughly 20X15cm) with baking paper.
2. In a medium bowl using a hand held beater, beat the eggs and coconut sugar until pale and doubled in size, about 5 minutes. Add the flour, coconut and cacao and gently mix into the egg mixture.
3. Melt the chocolate, butter and coco quench in a small saucepan on low heat.
Add the melted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and gently fold through. Pour the batter into your baking tray and ensure it is evenly spread into all the corners.
4. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes. Slightly less for a more gooey brownie, slightly more for a more set brownie.
5. Allow to cool completely in the tray before tipping it out and cutting into about 12 brownies.
Be part of the Pureharvest family. Sign up to find out our latest news, wellness tips, and exclusive offers - and receive a copy of our Coco² Chocolate eBook!