The perfect biscuit to dunk in a cup of tea. These digestive biscuits are so simple to make and perfect to have on hand when you want a little treat to go with that morning/afternoon cuppa.
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper or simply grease with a little oil. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius fan forced.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together together in a food processor. Add the cold coconut oil and pulse to form a breadcrumb like consistency.
3. Pour into a mixing bowl and add the milk. Bring to mixture together with your hands to form a dough. Be gentle and patient here, it will appear very crumbling to begin but it will come together to form a dough.
4. Roll the dough out until about 1/2 cm thick and cut into round disks using a cooking cutter. Repeat with the scraps and make more cookies.
5. Place onto the baking tray. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly on the baking tray, then turn onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Will last in an airtight container for at least a week