Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies
The ultimate peanut butter choc chip cookie… big, soft and full of peanut butter goodness and flecked with large chocolate chunks.
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C. Line two trays with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl sift together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Using a wooden spoon mix together until a dough forms.
5. Using a large spoon, spoon out portions of dough and roll into a ball. Flatten the ball slightly between your palms and place onto the prepared baking tray. You should have enough dough to make about 10 large cookies or 15 smaller ones.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes (I did mine for 13 minutes, creating a chewy centre), or until golden on top. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.